Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Memorial Day Camping Trip
For Memorial Weekend we went camping up by Rex's Reservoir. We went up to Nathan's graduation on Friday and then left Saturday morning. I wasn't to excited at first because it was such a cold week, but we bucked up and went. It was muddy and we couldn't get far up but we got us a nice little camping spot in the middle of the boonies. We really did have a good time. We fished, four wheeled, cooked, played cards, played cornhole, watched a movie, and blew stuff up in the fire. So we had a good time. I was in cover alls and a coat the whole time, but I survived. I did catch two fish so did Jalene and Josh only caught one and Jeremy none! So that was wonderful. Good times - I am ready to go when it is warmer though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
STOP HAVING FUN WITHOUT US!!!
Post a Comment