Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bastian Family Fun!



This weekend Rusty and Becky and the kids came down. We went to Big River at Tuacahn Friday night. We actually went to Samari 21 for dinner before (imagine that) got ice cream and headed to the play. It was a really good play. We had a good time. They are such an amazing family. We are so lucky to have such fun, caring, inspiring family members. Their kids are so beautiful, bright, and respectful. We enjoyed having them here.

The picture is of Seth the fisherman - what a sweetheart he thought he was going to catch a fish in our pond in the back!

3 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

HEY! Love all your pics! Congrats on the triatholon! Those goat pictures were a crack up

Jason and Tawni said...

I have to say CONGRATULATIONS on your Triathalon!!! That is freaking awesome and I am so proud of you girl! Oh, and the pictures of Josh in his camo are hilarious, he is totally rockin that look ... Love ya!

Rusty Bastian said...

I did not know you had a blog Reagan and Josh! You have inspired me to do a much better job on my blog. I have just used it as a place to record some of the things I am learning from my reading. I am going to have to do better now that I see what a blog can be... Reagan, I was very sorry to hear about your aunt, you are in our prayers.

Rusty & Becky