This weekend was a very emotional weekend for me. Girls weekend was fantastic even though I didn't get to be at all of it. Liz put so much work into it. She did all sorts of projects (that she finished) before we got there. Her house looks amazing. She is such a talented person I admirer her so much. She had all sorts of fun games for us, amazing food prepared, crafts ready to be made, activities to do, and her house just felt like home. I think all of us girls had a great time! It is so fun to get together with the Monrovian Crew. It's amazing we can just pick up where we left off and laugh and cry and just enjoy each other. I love all of my friends and am so thankful I had them during my teenage years and still do today through the hard and good times. They got me where I am today! Love ya girls!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Monrovian Girls Weekend
This weekend was a very emotional weekend for me. Girls weekend was fantastic even though I didn't get to be at all of it. Liz put so much work into it. She did all sorts of projects (that she finished) before we got there. Her house looks amazing. She is such a talented person I admirer her so much. She had all sorts of fun games for us, amazing food prepared, crafts ready to be made, activities to do, and her house just felt like home. I think all of us girls had a great time! It is so fun to get together with the Monrovian Crew. It's amazing we can just pick up where we left off and laugh and cry and just enjoy each other. I love all of my friends and am so thankful I had them during my teenage years and still do today through the hard and good times. They got me where I am today! Love ya girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Monrovians Unite!!!
Post a Comment