Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beanie Girls!



We had a sweet weekend with Tia - she is so awesome we have loved hanging out with her. Don't you love our new beanies ?

5 comments:

The Morrills said...

Way cute beanies!! Where have i seen her before? She looks way familiar? You are so cute Reagan! Hope you guys are doing good!!

Daylemarie said...

Reag, that race is May 25th in Mission Viejo California?? Let me know! I am going to get on line and find dates for more of them and then decide what I want to do!

The 4 of us! said...

You guys are so cute. I wish I could still be working with you guys. Maybe in a while though. You and Josh are the cutest couple so you will have good luck in that.

Anonymous said...

Reag.. Oh my heck. I look so nerdy! I'm glad one of us is photogenic.. It has been great hanging out with you guys!! Thanks for everything and keeping me motivated!! You are truly and always will be my idol. Love ya!

Jason and Tawni said...

I do love your beanies, they are darling! I also love what you guys did for Valentine's Day, such a cute idea, only you would think of that Reag. Are you the 2nd Counselor in the RS Presidency or the Enrichment Committee Coordinator? I loved the pictures from your sewing night, too cute!