Friday, April 24, 2009

Early Birthday Surprise!




I am pretty spoiled I have been telling Josh how much I want a piano. Last year he actually went to the piano store to get one for my birthday and left right after finding out how much they really cost. Well I guess he found a couple in Washington that was moving and wanted to sale their piano for a good price (they only bought it for decoration they didn't even play it so it was like brand new). He got a killer deal! So I came home and he surprised me with this beautiful piano I was so excited. I love to just sit down and play! AWESOME BIRTHDAY PRESENT JOSH - THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!

8 comments:

The Morrills said...

It's beautiful!! That is a great present! Wish I could play! That is so fun!

The Frei's said...

Wow that is awesome! What a good surprise! I didn't know you even played. It looks like a nice one!

Sandy said...

You lucky girl..I'm so jealous! I hope you have a great birthday! :)

Topher and Carma said...

Hey Reagan! I thought I would say hello. You look so great. I hope things are going good and that you're loving teaching. It's good to see you.
-Carma

Jer & Mick said...

How exciting! I'm totally jealous! Its beautiful :)

Jill said...

wow- impressive. I got an IOU for my birthday so you really are lucky. Now I can come over and you can teach me to play since I havent had lessons since I was 8...or maybe I can just come listen to you play

Melanie said...

LUCKY!! I have always wanted a grand piano. Congrats!

Torie Brown said...

Oh wow! I love it and am so excited for you to be able to play. Just think of how good our Christmas duet is going to sound now that we both have a piano to practice with!!!!