Thursday, June 4, 2009

Re-Finished Furniture!!!!





Ok so if any of you have furniture you need re-finished we have a friend that does it and he is amazing!!!!! He came over yesterday and we did my old dresser - (if you don't know what it looked like it was that old laminate looking wood with gold stripping - yeah not to in style any more), but he turned them into amazing pieces of furniture that look just like I went and bought them. So thanks Kayle you are amazing!!! We are finishing the rest this week! Call me if you want his number!~

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Always look'n for a good handy craft man!(looks great) Sorry I missed the Birthday Bash. I know it ment alot to Shenelle, Its nice to know that she has such a good supportive friend.

ryanfam said...

Umm... can't call cause I stalked you through treo, but the furniture looks amazing!! Please email me with his # kwaters8@hotmail.com
and what, no more spin? Did the girl with the bad breath scare you away:}