Monday, August 24, 2009

Bastian Family Reunion






It's been awhile since I have posted. I am back to school now it seems like I never left. Last weekend we had Josh's family reunion up to the Sorensen's Ranch it was way fun. We didn't get there until Friday night because I had school, but we stayed until Sunday afternoon. Saturday was a little chilly, but we had a good time playing games, eating, and just visiting. We did have a little accident Seth fell off the bunk bed and broke is collar bone and got a concussion followed by losing his tooth the next day. He is so tough he came right back up and just played like nothing had happened. Maxxon and Dax they seem to always want what each other have, it was pretty funny they got into a few brawls. Then there is are adorable two little nieces Dacey and Clara - I didn't even recognize Clara when I saw her - they have both changed so much. Doris and Tim were in charge this year and picked this place, it was awesome! Josh and I are so lucky to have such amazing families! I love my in laws I couldn't have asked for better. We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

You got-a love the family time!!