We had Jalene's Baby Shower last week. She had a really good turn out. I just want to thank everyone that helped I couldn't have done it without them. Melanie did the decorations, she amazes me every time with her ideas. She is so talented at that stuff. Jalene got some great stuff, she is getting closer I can't wait to see this little baby Taylor she is a very lucky little girl to be part of such an amazing family. Jalene you are going to be the best mom ever!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I wish I could have been there.
The shower was a lot of fun and you all did a great job! I am excited for you and your new addition to your family soon! I hope its not weird I am making a comment on your blog I like to look every once in awhile.
Post a Comment