Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OUR ANGEL BABY WILL SOON ARRIVE!!!!


First of all I AM NOT PREGNANT this is just Liz being funny! We have been holding off to announce on our blog our big news because it is such an emotional roller coaster as it is that we didn't really want more emotion with it. But we feel so positive it is going to go through that I feel like I can share it with everyone now.

We have been waiting for this day to come - we can finally say we are starting our family. We have been so blessed to find our angel that is bringing to us our Angel Baby Boy. She is an amazing girl. She is full of adventure, loves to travel, loves the outdoors, loves to be active, is so beautiful and smart. We don't know how we got so lucky. We truly believe God sent her to us.

We have so many spiritual stories that have come along with this whole process. It's just amazing to us how things have worked out. We know that this little boy was meant to come to our family. God just works in mysterious ways. There is a poem below that really touches my heart and explains how I feel. (If you want to bawl your eyes out go to You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brXk0UIXlc4. and watch the video it is awesome!)

We are expecting our little boy around November 10th. We just continue to pray that everything goes as smooth as it has.

Liz made my shower announcements and I thought they were so cute that I thought I would post them. If I forgot anyone up home I am so sorry I tried to think of everyone, but I have had a lot on my mind. If I forgot you just stop on by.

From God's Arms, To My Arms, To Yours (Song written by Michael McLean)
So many wrong decisions in my past, I'm not quite sure
If I can ever hope to trust my judgment anymore.
But lately I've been thinking,
Cause it's all I've had to do.
And in my heart I feel that I
Should give this child to you.
And maybe, you could tell your baby,
When you love him so, that he's been loved before, By someone, who delivered your son,
From God's arms, to my arms, to yours.

If you choose to tell him,
If he wants to know,
How the one who gave him life
Could bear to let him go.
Just tell him there were sleepless nights,
I prayed and paced the floors,
And knew the only peace I'd find,
Was if this child was yours.
And maybe, you could tell your baby,
When you love him so, that he's been loved before,
By someone, who delivered your son,
From God's arms, to my arms, to yours.

This may not be the answer,
For another girl like me.
But I'm not on a soapbox,
Saying how we all should be.
I'm just trusting in my feelings,
And I'm trusting God above,
And I'm trusting you can give this baby
Both his mothers' love.
And maybe, you could tell your baby,
When you love him so, that he's been loved before,
By someone, who delivered your son,
From God's arms, to my arms, to yours.

19 comments:

Logan and Danielle said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait....especially cuz I get to babysit :)

Jer & Mick said...

I've been holding off saying something cuz i can only imagine the emotional rollercoaster. But when i heard i got so excited for you. You and josh deserve this baby more than anyone!!! Let us know if you need anything!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

WOW I had no idea you guys were doing this - AWESOME!!! You guys will be awesome, I am excited for you both. Glad I still stalk you now & then so I can get the dirt.

Jessica Reeves said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!! Good luck with everything!

Janell said...

I had heard of your news but wanted to wait until you brought it up....Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!!

PS- You look great pregnant ;)

mariandkayle said...

We are so excited for you guys...There is nothing like a baby boy...We can't wait to meet this sweet baby...Trevor is so excited for his new buddy...

The 4 of us! said...

That is so exciteing. I'm glad things are working out. It wonderful the was god blesses us!!! Good luck with it all.

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

I love that you stuffed your boobs!!!

Jamie said...

Cute invite!!! You are pretty darn cute pregnant! This is really going to throw people off though!!! Reag- you have no idea how happy I am for you! I couldn't even make it through the entire blog post without crying. (I'm especially emotional right now!) You guys will make the best parents ever. I can't wait to meet the little man and I'm so glad he will be able to take my little girl to her junior prom!!!!!

Tara Redd said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! COngrats!!! You will love being parents and you will make great ones at that! Let me know if you need anything and good luck with it all!

aelster02 said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!!! What an awesome experience for you and I'm so glad that everything has gone so well. I know that it's all going to work out for you!
Yay:)

Tasha said...

congrats again! this is soo exciting!! cute pic by the way! :) u and josh r gonna be awesome parents! cant wait to meet the little guy!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations that will be so fun. You will be a great mom.
Amand Cowley

Melissa said...

Josh told Carl the great news last week!! We are both sooo excited for! You will love being parents...at least most of the time! We can't wait to meet the little guy!

The Morrills said...

YEah!!! I'm so excited for you!! That's AWESOME!! I know about the emotional roller coaster only because of my brother (Matt) and his wife (Amy). They have been trying to adopt for a while now. And they recently (just this past weekend actually) were able to adopt a 7 month old baby girl!! They are SO EXCITED!! What a blessing for all of you! It's so exciting! Congrats!!

Bridget and Derrik said...

I am So happy for you guys, I hope everything continues to go smoothly! Congrats and Good Luck with your new bundle of joy! Post lots of pictures when he gets here!!!

Brandy said...

That is the Best News I have heard all year!!!! Congrats on the new babe.... I cant wait to see him on your up coming posts.

Andrea Barney said...

I am SO happy for you guys! And that poem has made me bawl! This little boy is going to be so lucky to have wonderful parents. I'm so glad it is your time and I hope everything goes well with the delivery. PS- just so you know- you look great pregnant, no swelling or anything!

Becca said...

I know about this process all too well! I love that song and there is even a really cute book too! It has been 10 years now since I placed my little Jarod to an amazing family! It has been the best experience of my lifetime and it's been such a an amazing blessing for all of us!

Congratulations and good luck on your own journey! I can't wait to see pictures of your greatest gift!