Friday, October 9, 2009

St. George Baby Shower






Jalene - the crazy girl put a shower together for me this week when she is about ready to have her little baby. She is just a goer bless her heart! The shower was awesome she had a lot of good help - thanks to Jill, Jessi, and Becca for helping to put it together too, and Shennelle and Jani for the amazing treats! It turned out so nice and so many people came to support us. So thanks again to everyone for all the love and support, and especially all the nice gifts. It is so nice to have such great neighbors and friends. Love you all so much!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Congrats, I heard the great news on your addition to your family! I am so excited for you! I can't remember if I sent an invite to my blog, if you would like one please email auttie3@yahoo.com

Debra and Ryan said...

Reagan, I am SO happy for you! You and Josh will be the best parents. What a lucky baby!