Wednesday, December 16, 2009

StoneTree Company Party!!






Last night was Josh's Company Party! He loves hosting this party this is the second year we have held it at our house. Josh likes it better that way so we can play games and enjoy each other instead of being at a restaurant not able to visit with everyone. I think everyone had a great time. Santa came and even spoke Spanish (thanks Rob!) - we played Christmas Bingo, and had white elephants. It was fun!

A big thanks to Becca who came over and helped me get it all ready She also stayed after and helped me clean it all up. She is amazing! My cousin Paige was also here and helped me out. It's been fun having her and Mylee here to visit.

Fun party, but always relieved when they are over too! I am proud of Josh I think he is a great boss, he cares about his employees and takes good care of them. I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate all he does! You are the best honey!!

No comments: