As most of you know (if you know Josh) he loves the Transformer Movies so I decided for his Birthday to do a Transformer Theme. I didn't do much for his birthday - actually today is his big day, but we decided to go out last night where it wouldn't be so busy and some of our friends were going to be gone or busy on the weekend. So we went to dinner at Players last night and then came back and had ice cream cake for a second before Josh took off to his basketball game. It was pretty funny I forgot candles so if you look in the last picture I used a 5 as an upside down two then I used the 7 and added one star candle to count as 1 to make 28 - It works right!!
I forgot to take pictures at dinner but it was fun thanks to everyone that came on such short notice it was fun.
We still celebrated today I woke up and made him fruit crepes (he even wanted the real whipping cream with his strawberries) so we did that with the usual signs and balloons everywhere. Then we went to lunch at Wingers and tonight we are just going to hang out at the house and cook dinner. I have a little birthday scavenger hunt for him with little gifts along the way that will fill in the night ( a movie, a new game, etc). So it should be fun. I am getting lazy in my age I don't do as much as I used to for the big eventful days. Josh probably likes that better anyway! I think we are both content just hanging out with Jett!!!
4 comments:
You are so cute! And always doing the funest things. I am sure that josh luvs that you try to make his day special.
All the best!
Happy Birthday Josh!
It was so great to see you guys this weekend, I forgot how much I missed you!
Jett is a freaking doll, his hair is absolutely amazing and he smells sooooo yummy!
Happy Birthday Josh!!! Sounds like you had a blast :)
Post a Comment