Jett has been spitting up for a while but the past few days have been classic. Josh was burping him and he spit up all over his shirt and you would think he would have learned and got the burp rag, but nope second time even worse just check out his shirt! Hilarious!
8 comments:
look at those CUTE BOYS!!!!
You would think Josh would learn! Sometimes it takes things to happen more than once to learn, hopefully he will in this case! Again, he is so cute!
Reagan! Congrats on that sweet, sweet babe of yours. Your story is so sweet and I'm so happy for you guys. Jett is ADORABLE.
Is that a mexican mustache?!
Look how absolutly darling little Jett is!!! You got to love the spit up....
LOL! Josh will learn when he starts eating solids. They aren't so easy to clean :)
Oh Reagan, he is to die for cute! I can't believe his hair! That is darling. I bet you guys just love being parents! I can tell that you are loving every minute. That is so fun. Enjoy it cause time flies right by and all of a sudden they are in pre-school. How is it going with teaching and all? I hope great. I was so excited cause this weekend I was going to come see you and dayle Marie and your new babes cause Jav had a softball tournament down there but it got cancelled so we ended up not coming. Don't give up on me. i still have jetts gift from your baby shower. i feel like a totally horrible friend. i'm so sorry. Talk to you soon! He is adorable! Tara :) when are you going to be in Monroe next?
January 23, 2010 7:58 PM
Post a Comment