AFTER
I took the big step and took Jett over to my sweat neighbor and trimmed up his hair. It was getting so long and out of control at the top and then in the back he was starting to go bawled so it looked nappy. I actually am the one that messed it up I trimmed the top back because it was so crazy and I trimmed it to short so Jamie had to even it all out. It looks really cute just makes him look older. Supposedly it will help it to grow back thicker too so I hope I made the right decision it makes you sad to cut their hair the first time. Thanks Jamie for fixing him up for us.
He had a big day yesterday after his hair cut he went back to the Chiropractor. His neck has been leaning to the right side and it was worrying us so we took him in on Tuesday and the Chiropractor said it was looking a lot better yesterday so a few more times and he should be good to go!
1 comment:
I hate the dreaded bald spot. I used to buzz all my boys' hair until it was gone! I'm so anal :)
Post a Comment