Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday





What a sad day Sunday was our team LOST!!!! It was actually a really fun day we had a great party lots of great food ( I thought we weren't going to have enough, we will be eating food from the party all week!) and it was fun to see everyone that came. We of course decorated in Colts stuff and I totally forgot to take pictures. I blame the game on Blake the Colts still had a chance until he showed up and started cheering for the Saints - he was the only one there going for the Saints. That is when the game turned so thanks Blake!!!! After the game I said to Josh you don't seem to hurt about it and he said I am okay with the Saints winning - (only because they were our second team this year) We actually went out to New Orleans and watched them play this year so when they were playing the Colts I asked Josh who he was going to cheer for he looked at me like I was crazy he said he would always cheer for Manning but if the Saints won it would be okay. So I guess overall it was an intense game, which made it fun, and to watch Breeze with his little boy it made it alright I guess.

Thanks to everyone that helped out! I had to post this little picture of Taylor and Jett during the game we put them on the floor to play and Jett couldn't take his eyes off her and kept holding her hand it was so cute!! What a night still feeling it today.

Oh and Jessi at least our team made it to the Super Bowl - doesn't happen to often your top two teams get there. Maybe next year for you guys - ya right not if Manning is still there - ha ha!!!!

2 comments:

LACY said...

Fun, Jett is getting so big! He is so handsome!

Laura and her boys! said...

I was sad that Peyton Manning lost too! I'm glad you had so much fun! :)