Monday, March 22, 2010

Monrovian Girls Weekend






This weekend was our once a year girls weekend. Jamie was in charge of it but we decided to have it at my house because everyone lives closer to here than out in the middle of no where in Bull Head (just kidding Jamie Bull Head is nice!).

Jamie did a great job - she had all of us a basket of goodies. She made us wonderful food, we made a cute craft, went shopping all day Saturday and of course stayed up late each night just talking away. Liz actually sent a survey to all our mom's about memories of high school and that was really fun to listen to. Liz and Jamie are always coming up with fun ideas.

It is so nice to know that we can go forever without talking and seeing each other, but when we get together it's just like old times - easy to visit, laugh, cry, and catch up on life. That is truly what real friends are. I love all my Monrovian Girls. We really have a special bond that will last forever! I pray that my children will have great friends like I was lucky enough to have growing up.

Thanks Jamie for all the time and effort you put into it. You always do a fantastic job at whatever you are in charge of.

I was a little tired on Sunday had to take a long nap to catch up, but it was worth losing sleep to be with the girls.

We didn't take very many pictures I don't know why. I think we are to focused on family and are used to always just taking pictures of our kids.

No comments: