I am going to post a few of the pictures Liz took but I am having the hardest time deciding what ones to blow up and print (probably because Jett is always so super cute). If you have any suggestions feel free to voice them. Again Liz we love them!
What a beautiful family!!! I love the picture of Jett in the close up! In the brown tones (His eyes are amazing!) You should blow them all up!! They are fantastic!!
4 comments:
love the pictures!! It is amazing that Jett really looks like you guys he is soo cute>
What beautiful photos!
What a beautiful family!!! I love the picture of Jett in the close up! In the brown tones (His eyes are amazing!) You should blow them all up!! They are fantastic!!
Great pictures! But Liz definitely has some great subjects to work with! :) You guys are a super cute family.
Post a Comment