Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Girl Fun!















This weekend was so much fun the boys decided to do a "Strip Trip" they went camping out on the strip - so I invited the girls to come down and hang out. The boys that went were: Lance, Jake, Kelton, Rob, Jeremy, and Josh. Stacey came down with Lance and brought the kids with her, and Bree came with KassieLynn we had a lot of fun! They all got here around 2:00 on Friday - Josh was a little bit behind, but they got off so we took off to go play too!

We went to jumping jacks first and the kids had a blast Jett even loved watching everyone and playing. After that we went to the Pizza Factory to have dinner Jill and the baby came so that was fun. Afterwards we came back and hung out for a bit and went to bed.

Next day we got up and going and headed shopping. We only hit two stores the whole day really because we went to the park and had lunch and let the kids play it was fun to just soak in some sun. It was a gorgeous day. We had a good time, we got Cafe Rio take out that night and had Jill show us how to make bows and just hung out at my house.

Jett loved having the kids there he would get so excited when he would watch them play around especially when Stockton would bounce the basketball or jump from the couch to the pillows. Jett would just squeal and jump up and down it was funny. He also loved the park he would eat the grass and roll around - he was so good this weekend even with being way off schedule. I am just loving this stage he is so much fun!

Lance and Rob came home early and Stacey and Lance took off Saturday night after dinner. The rest of the boys stayed until Sunday. So Bree and I and the babies went to church and hung out Sunday it was fun. We had a good time visiting out in the sunshine. Bree is such an amazing person I really admire her. She is such a go getter and so on top of things not to mention one of the strongest people I know. I always love spending time with her so I was really glad she came down. Her and Stacey got along great, Stacey is easy to get along with though and so much fun to have around. I am so lucky to have such amazing sister in laws.

Of course it was good to get Josh home we both missed him, but they had a good time out in the dirt.

1 comment:

Bree Bastian said...

Thanks for a great weekend! Kassielynn and I had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Thanks for entertaining us (in many ways) and for letting us hang out. We love you all!!