

Yesterday was a special day for me because I finally got to go to church and be excited to be there instead of dreading going and having a hard day wishing I was a Mom! So it was fun to finally say yeah it's my day because I am a Mom! I feel so lucky to be Jett's Mom and watch him grown and bring so much love and happiness into our lives. I am also so thankful for my wonderful mother. She is truly one of my best friends and has every quality of a mother that I want to have. She is so patient, kind, loving, understanding, and most of all so fun to be around. I wish I lived closer because I could hang out with my Mom all day everyday! I don't know how I got so lucky.
I am also so thankful for my amazing Mother in Law Doris. She is also one of the neatest ladies I know. She is so in tune with the gospel and makes sure we try to do the same. She is also very kind, patient, and fun to be around. Josh and I always say how lucky we are to have such great parents on both sides.
What a special day Mother's Day is to always remember the wonderful people in your life. I also want to wish all you Mother's out there a Happy Belated Mother's Day.
Yesterday was also great because we got to talk to Nathan he sounds like he is doing so awesome. He loves it out there. He is staying so super busy being A.P. but I think he enjoys staying busy. He has quite the accent now it's funny. He doesn't think he does but oh boy he does. He sent some pictures on p-day of Lake Chivero National Park where they saw wild Rhino's, giraffes, zebra, etc. He said it was awesome. So along with doing a great job as a missionary he is seeing some sweet stuff. It always makes me miss him a little more when I talk to him, but we are so glad he is out there because he is learning so much about life and the gospel. It's amazing how much he's grown up. We love you Elder Roberts!
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day. I'm glad you didn't have to dread it this year!
Post a Comment