Usually for the 4th we head up home to celebrate, but we decided since we just got back from California and would be going up on Wednesday to go up the Mountain we stayed in town to celebrate. We were so glad Jeremy and Jalene stayed to because we had a blast hanging out with them. Saturday morning we got up to go to the parade and hung out at the park. Then we headed to Village in for breakfast. After breakfast we put the kids down for a nap and got stuff packed to go to Pine Valley to have a picnic and hang out. Pine Valley was perfect temperature it was fun Jett played in the dirt and had his first pickle. He is a little tough in places like that because he just wants to crawl everywhere. But we had a good time the boys tried to fish and enjoyed because outdoors.
Later that night we went back to the park and had dinner and hit the country jam at the sun bowl. The plan was to watch the fireworks but the kids didn't make it that late especially because the night before we went to the Gunlock Rodeo and were up late so Jett was ready for bed.
The Gunlock Rodeo was quite interesting I didn't get to watch much because Jett is so busy, but it was still fun to get out and watch. I don't know what we would do without Jeremy and Jalene we have so much fun doing things together. They were probably sick of me - let's just say this week has been a little emotional just being pregnant my dang hormones are jacked even more then they were.
We had a great fun packed weekend lets just say I was exhausted!
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a good 4th of July weekend. I heard the exciting news.... I am so excited for you and Josh! Hope you are feeling good. Just wait til after you have the baby, your hormones will be OUT OF CONTROL and you will cry for no reason at all! Call me when you get home, I'm thinking of coming down next week while Brandon is at scout camp....
Post a Comment