We hadn't been home since August so I was super excited to go visit. It was Jalene's Birthday on Thursday and I hadn't seen her or Taylor since they moved so as you can see it was a visit well needed.
Friday night I just hung out and went over to Lance and Stacey's to see the kids and then to Jalene's. Her house is so cute that she is renting, and I couldn't believe how much Taylor had changed. Jett was so excited to see her. He had missed his friend.
After that we went home and put him to bed he struggled going to sleep I was going to watch Iron Man 2 but instead I had to hurry and get ready for bed because I had to put him in bed with me to get him to go to sleep! After that he slept fine! I think when he's not in his own bed he freaks out.
Saturday morning Mom and I hung out went for a little run then got ready to go to Richfield to have lunch with the girls (Stacey, Brylee, Jalene, Taylor, me, Mom and of course the only boy Jett!). It was fun we went to the Dairy and ate then went shopping for a little while.
That night we had a barbecue at the house with: Jeremy, Jalene, Taylor, Lance, Stacey and the kids, and my mom and dad and us. It was fun - the food was yummy and it was a great time just visiting with everyone. I felt bad Josh wasn't there but he was having a good time hunting with Blake, and Hurst up in Spanish Fork at Blake's Ranch. So funny he thought for sure they would kill one, but they both came home empty handed!! They did see a lot of elk and had a lot of fun so it was still worth the trip he said.
The next morning we got up and got ready for church that is why I have those cute, cute pictures of Jett in his suit. Isn't he so stinking handsome in that. Man we just think he is the most beautiful little boy, but we are the parents so we could be prejudiced.
While we were there that weekend, Jett had fun playing with all the kids, but at times he struggles because he doesn't know how to share yet or even what that is. So Brylee was playing with this little ball machine and he kept taking all the balls away from her and she was getting so mad I had to explain to her that he didn't know what was going on. Then when Stockton would take something from him or Taylor he would freak out and throw a fit. It will be nice when he learns what "SHARING" means. But my question is where do they learn to throw a fit, I mean lay on the floor flopping their arms fit? Crazy what they pick up.
Jett did amazing at walking this weekend he is getting so much better, the only thing he needs to practice is how to get up on his own. I can't believe he is WALKING he is still so young. We have to laugh because he looks like a little robot he will put his arms straight up like a robot when he walks. What a character - I swear everyday he does something new. It is so much fun.
As far as the little one inside he is growing and doing great. I had a doctors appointment last week and everything looked good. I actually got an ultra sound and got to see him in 3D it is so amazing to me. He was so cute he had his leg above his head and then got the hick ups. Josh says he is starting to look a lot like him. He is definitely a mover though I feel him all day - which is good. Crazy that he will be here in January it is coming up quick, and my belly is starting to show that!!!!
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of your family! I wish I had a big extended family who always got together :(
The little girl with the flower is adorable!
Post a Comment