Tuesday, December 14, 2010

StoneTree Christmas Party!




Josh did a great job on his Company part once again. He always tries to go above and beyond each year I told him pretty soon he isn't going to be able to make it any bigger. We held it at the Armory thanks to Doug and Heidi Cook - we had the food catered by Troy's Barbecue and it was delicious. We had games: bingo, basketball, white elephants, and a bucking bull that Doug hooked us up with. I think they all loved it. The only thing we didn't have this year was Spanish Santa. Rob couldn't make it because of finals and their late night before to the NFR. So they were all asking about that so hopefully next year he will be able to come!!!

Over all it was a good time I had to leave early I got a babysitter for Jett and it was past bedtime even when I left, but Josh did a great job and I am proud of him for how he takes such good care of his employees and truly is a good boss.

No comments: