So this last weekend we went down to Mesquite for a quick night trip for our anniversary. It isn't like our usual week long vacations during Spring Break, but we want to keep the tradition of doing something. So I told Josh all I wanted was to go to dinner and a movie and sleep in and that is exactly what I did. The bonus part was I got to go for a run and lay out for an hour. So it was a great trip. Jill and Rob were actually down there too for Jill's Birthday so we went to the movie together and hung out for a bit. It was funny they went to dinner at the same place we did and sat right down from us - it was funny! We had a good time though it was just nice to get away for a day and enjoy each other. We our lucky because Paige came and took care of the boys. She does such a good job and they know her really well now and so it works out really well. We appreciate her and all she does for us. She is an amazing person.
We didn't take any pictures down here, but this was Saturday night we had Jill come over for ice cream so we could celebrate her birthday. I think that is the first time we celebrated together because we are always gone for our anniversary. So Happy Birthday Jill and Happy Anniversary to us ( number seven by the way - I can't believe it - it has gone by so fast!)
No comments:
Post a Comment