Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekend Up Home! / PURPLE POWER

So I am trying to keep up a little better on this so I don't have to spend hours doing it after months going by. We made a trip home this weekend it was Crystal's baptism which was super nice and fun to see the family, but I was a little sad because I had to miss my Team's big 5k race. They were so excited and nervous and I was excited for them and I felt super bad missing but they were very understanding. They did awesome. We won the costume prize we were the purple people eaters. Misty made us our beanies and we made tutus together and Misty bought us some purple wings. Seriously I have the best team they are so fun and motivated and they inspire me to be a better person. I was super proud of them. While we were home we went to the pumpkin patch with Stacey and the kids. The boys love going up there and seeing both Grandma and Grandpa's and playing with cousins. The weather was super nice, we had a great time. Headed back home Sunday morning to make it back to church and see Josh!!

No comments: