I feel like I haven't posted forever. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a start to a very good new year. I can't believe it is 2009 already!
We had a great time on our trip and I am going to tell you more about that in my next post. These pictures are of the good old Blackburn Christmas party over in Fremont. I was glad we could make it before we left to one Christmas Party. It was fun to see everyone. If you are wondering why Stacey isn't in any pictures it is because she was sick.
Josh and I stayed later to take Paige and Kelton's pictures for their wedding announcement. That was a first for us - we didn't have a clue what we were doing and it was freezing cold and windy so it wasn't the best, but we will see how they turn out. Love you all and it is good to be back in the states!
No comments:
Post a Comment