





Jett and I went to Quail for part of the day last Friday with the Nielson's. Jett loved the water and just watching everyone wake board and stuff. He would just splash and kick and try to swim. He did better then I thought he would. I am soooo glad he likes the water. I have been wanting to go to the lake so bad, so I was glad we got to go. Now once he realizes that he shouldn't eat the dirt and sand it will be a lot easier to take him to the Lake more!
We had a great time thanks to the Nielson's for always inviting us - I swear they are Jett and I's second family. Jett loves playing with the kids and they are all so good to him. Lucky for great friends!
1 comment:
Cute! Looks like he is going to be a little water bug :)
Post a Comment