So things are a little crazy around our house - not much rest and not much other than entertaining two little boys. Jett seems to be finally realizing that little brother isn't going anywhere and is adjusting to another addition to our family. The first few days were pretty rough for him. He is doing good though he knows who brother is and of course wants to go love tap him, and throw things at him to play, but he is doing good with everything - even when we constantly have to say "be soft Jett, be soft".
Jett is still into everything as you can see with the coke box and the toy box he is just a goer. Always wanting to be busy that is why we have our hands full. I don't think he would be our little Jett if he wasn't that way though. He is at such a fun stage just so playful and full of energy. I just hope I can keep up with him when all of our help leave.
Colt is growing by the minute he changes everyday. He is so beautiful and has been such a good baby. We are hoping to start to get a little more sleep, actually we will be losing sleep when our mom's leave because they have been helping at night so that is going to be rough for us that is why we are hoping he will start to go longer each night.
We do want to tell our Mom's thanks so much for all their help they have been so amazing and willing to help in any way they can I don't know what we would have done without them. When my Mom left I just cried - hopefully I won't be that way when Josh's mom leaves. It is scary to think about though, but I think we about have it down.
Colt has been such a blessing already to our family he brings a spirit about him that makes our home full of love and joy. We are again so lucky and blessed to have two healthy boys that we love so very much. I just think about how many things could have gone wrong and how many different medical problems there are and to be able to come home the next day with a perfectly healthy baby makes me thank Heavenly Father in every way for a precious perfect little baby.
I also want to thank everyone that has come by and brought gifts and meals - we appreciate all the love and support from everyone. And by the way if any one wants to come visit please do because anyone to help entertain Jett for a minute helps me out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment