I am back to work and Jill is tending both of my boys so it is a little crazy for her, but honestly they love her. She is so amazing I wish I was more like her she is so patient, loving, down to earth, and just loves little kids. I'll say to Jett come on we are going to Ethan's he doesn't even think twice he goes to the door and starts walking over by himself he knows exactly where Ethan's house is and when I leave he doesn't even cry which tells me he is so loved over there. I just can't tell them enough how much I appreciate what they are doing for us and not only that but how they treat our boys - they truly love them like their own. I told Jill I can just picture them hanging out all the time just sitting on the couch watching movies just three best buds it's going to be fun just like it already is.
Jill took these pictures since Jett hasn't been feeling good he gets so tired I had to laugh at this picture he actually fell asleep eating lunch isn't that precious. What a kid.
The pictures of Colt explain his personality he can be cooing and laughing one minute then screaming at the top of his lungs the next he knows what he wants and when he wants it he wants it right then.
Ethan is just our mellow little guy what a little trooper to let these two boys come over his territory, but he is so good about it we just love him.
They are all such great boys with such different personalities which makes it so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment