Friday, May 4, 2012
Monrovian Girls Weekend
Last weekend was so much fun it was our annual Monrovian Girls Weekend I do have to say it was sad not having Liz there with us this year but we were all jealous that she is in Hawaii and we aren't. We still had a blast we did the usual which we love - lay out, shop, chat for hours, go to a movie, eat, and relax. What more can you ask for as a Mom that is all you really want to do right! It was fun to catch up with everyone it's great how we can go so long without talking or even seeing each other and just catch right up. That's what true friends are all about right! I am so thankful for all the wonderful friends I have I have definitely been blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment