Saturday, May 19, 2012
Nathan's Wedding & Mother's Day
What a fun weekend last weekend was it was a little crazy but so special and so perfect for Nathan and Carley. We set up the day before and it took us a while to do but it looked so cute. Nathan was a little nervous you could tell but so excited. I thought we were going to be late to the temple but of course we made it they looked so amazing but man I thought for sure Carley would be sore the next day from her legs shaking they just went up and down the whole time it was cute. The luncheon went really well we had a lot of people come and support and help so I know my Mom was so appreciative. Thanks to Janessa she took care of the kids why we were at the temple and met us there. She is so great with our boys they just love her. Jett had a few accidents at the luncheon because he was playing to hard to stop and tell Mom but he did really good. After we cleaned up we headed to Kanab for the reception. It was so cute they did an amazing job they did so much on their own it was so fun. We called it the perfect Pinterest Wedding. Nathan is super lucky he married into an awesome family and I hope Carley feels the same way because we are super excited to have her in the family. She is adorable.
I do have to mention a few funny things Nathan did as they cut the cake he just started eating it and I think she was like what the heck then I whispered you are suppose to feed it to her it was hilarious. Then she started dancing with her dad and I said Nathan go get Mom and he said oh I don't think so and I said yes he was just kind of clue less to the wedding stuff which is ok it made it entertaining. They headed off to Mesquite that night and then headed to Cabo for their honey moon I know they had a lot of fun. Sometimes I really miss that honeymoon stage what two little love birds I love it.
Well we headed home on Sunday to go up for Mother's Day. We had dinner at Josh's Mom's the men all did dinner so it was nice. We had a few accidents there of course Colt fell off of Doris' step to the concrete head first it was so sad then we couldn't find Jett and I went outside and I could hear him screaming and I ran down to the bottom of the fence and looked over there he was just sobbing in this little hole with weeds surrounding him he had climbed over and got stuck there and couldn't get back I felt sooooo bad I just wanted to cry what a moment in a Mom's life to step back and think of those parents that can't find their children or just anything sad like that it just makes my stomach sick because I know he was scared and it just broke my heart.
AFter dinner with the family we went over to Monroe to see my parents and Jalene and Jeremy I actually ended up staying until Tuesday while Josh went up north to work then he picked us back up. The boys loved it they just played outside all day. Jett just tags along wherever Stockton goes and has to do whatever he does it is hilarious. He comes home saying things Stockton does and I just laugh. I am glad we can go up and enjoy the small town environment. They are actually there again this weekend but I am not with them. Josh had to go back up to help with some yard stuff and took the boys with him. It has been quite nice to just be able to do things around the house and come and go as I please get my hair done, my carpets cleaned, what women want expo it has been nice but I do miss them. Josh is a great husband and I am so thankful for all he does for me and our boys. I am so lucky to have him in my life. I think that wraps it up I will add more pictures of the wedding later.
Oh bad news for me hurt my foot this week well I should say hurt it worse then it was I have had plantar fascitis for a while and then I pretty sure I popped a tendon in my foot at turbo it freaks me out I hope it will heal quick.
i
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment