Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Vegas Fun, Outdoor Fun, and More....
I have to start with last weekend why I remember everything Mom took us girls to Wicked for our birthdays so we left Friday morning and stayed over until Saturday night. We had so much fun, the best part was just visiting and hanging out. Okay Wicked was pretty dang awesome and hard to beat, but it was just awesome to be with the girls and get to know Carley better. Stacey announced on the way down that they are going to have another baby so Carley was so thrilled because they are like a week apart - crazy huh! So that was super fun we talked about baby stuff and shopped for baby stuff so it made it exciting for them. I tell you what I am the luckiest sister in law ever I have the best two girls as my sisters. I don't know how we all got so lucky - especially their spouses. So anyway Friday we actually drove all the way to Prim to go shopping at the outlets which was a lot of fun and I was even a good sport and in the mood to shop so that was nice huh!! When we were driving back we were deciding where to go to dinner and we decided cheese cake factory so we were going to go to one then decided to hit the one on the strip closer to the play but of course we aren't the most experienced drivers in Vegas so we turned at the wrong place couldn't pull in and ended up back on the freeway so we decided to go to the exit of the play and find something there but the problem was there wasn't anything. So we got back on the strip and ended up going to dinner in the Encore Casino it was good but probably not what everyone was excited about.
Then we went to the play and oh I just love it - I could watch it over and over. I was so glad we all got to go. Thanks to Mom for an awesome birthday present. After the play was over we headed back to the hotel we were all tired.
The next morning I told them to let me sleep and not wake me up and so that is what they did me and Carley slept until 10:30 - HOLY I haven't done that since college! So it was crazy Stacey and Mom were down at the pool so we met them for breakfast thanks to Josh for taking care of the hotel and breakfast (what a great guy I have right!) it was delicious! So it was more like breakfast lunch. Then we went shopping at the mall across the street and decided to hit a different Cheesecake Factory that was close to some more stores we wanted to hit before we left. So we got to finally go to dinner where we wanted and actually where Carly wanted for her birthday. While we were eating we told the waitress that it was Carley's Birthday so a little later we hear them at the other end saying we have a birthday in the house and Stacey starts screaming "oh yah right here and turning 21 too" she was using her arms and everything - well it was going to another table! We could not stop laughing it was sooooo funny! Poor Carley was probably so embarrassed but she was a good sport. Stacey wanted to walk out - thank goodness our husbands weren't there or they would have died in embarrassment. I just love that there is another person out there like me because I can totally see myself doing that. Got to love Stace she is so full of life ! Oh and earlier that day we were sharing a cinnamon roll and mom was cutting it and as she was cutting she totally flipped it on Stacey's shirt it was so funny too. I really don't think I have laughed that much and that hard for a long time as I did on that trip. We really did have a good time. I think Carley learned a little to much about all of us but she seemed to have a good time too! Her birthday was Sunday so we woke up and made her Crepes and decorated before she flew back to Logan. We told Mom we need to make this a tradition. Good times! Good family! And best Mom EVER!!!
The other pictures are more fun days at the park and a day at Dixie Rock with Paige and Mylee. Super fun outside right now. We are loving the weather. Starting to get really nice - I hope it stays that way for a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment