Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Rest of February
I swear I used to be so good to get in here and keep this updated but life is just crazy and busy I try to focus my time on the boys so I only have a little time at night to catch up on this stuff but there always seems like there is laundry to do and dishes to be done. Anyway I wanted to write a few things that have gone on that stick out in my mind. First of all we have started on our backyard and I am soooo super excited about it I can't wait. It is going to be awesome Josh keeps changing his mind on things but I know whatever he does it will be amazing. He is so talented!! Second Stacey and Carley are getting super close to having their babies. We have Carley's baby shower this weekend so that will be fun to see everyone especially them we haven't seen Nathan and Carley since Thanksgiving. Other than that I wanted to share a few things the boys are doing lately. Colt is just talking away but the funniest thing is he constantly is saying " okay" I will say are you alright and he will say "Ya I'm ok" or let's go Colt " ok" but it's the way he says it that is so super cute. I know I am constantly saying Okay so I am sure he has heard it a few times but he says it so good and cute that I have to record him so I will remember it. He continues to be super active and into everything but he understands a lot better so he definitely knows when he should or should NOT do something. We have used time out a lot more with him in the last six months then before. He isn't quite as pushy but he is still a pretty rough boy and is now about ten pounds heavier than Jett and a little taller. He is a big two year old boy. Jett is learning new things every minute of everyday. He is constantly asking questions and repeating everything we say (which can be bad) and remembers EVERYTHING so we have to be super careful now. He definitely is curious about things and likes to learn - but he also likes to talk and have our undivided attention at all times. If he is trying to get your attention he will just keep saying your name until you listen - I have tried to teach him that it is rude but he still doesn't have that thought process down yet. He is loving his Gymnastics class and is doing really well. He is such a little monkey he is definitely mister muscle limber boy. I am so curious what him and Colt are going to enjoy the most doing. Colt is drawn to tractors and balls and Jett just wants to climb on to the top of everything and if there is a ball great he will throw it to you without even thinking about it. I know my boys are active but I am glad they have a love for life and enjoy doing things. We have continued going on hikes and playing at the park and all sorts of things. We also like to dance and sing a lot - they crack me up when they dance. 























We did have a little accident on one of our hikes Dax was running and fell and got pretty scuffed up so that wasn't fun. Colt also fell off the forklift on to the pavement face first that was scary he looked pretty scary too - fat lip bloody noses I felt bad. Life has been super great we sure love our boys and enjoy watching them learn and grow.
Oh and as you can see we had a great Valentines Day with our kids. They made several Valentines for Josh so it was fun! And we also had a great time at Jumping Jacks with the Jeppson boys and Stockton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment