Thursday, August 8, 2013

More of July!!!

So July went super quick but I guess so does every other month. A few things we did in July: We went to Beaver with the Frei Family and Hurst Family we didn't get up there until Saturday because I had been sick the day before and felt like crap. But it was a lot of fun we just love those guys to death. Then we had the big 24th of July Celebration. Josh took Gold in the Older Division and went pretty dang far in the younger one and they all felt it the next day:) I once again did not win the sweatshirt we took third it was a lot of fun but I think it is about time for me to give it up. I have yet to get the gold:) It was a lot of fun Carley played and Amanda and one of her friends and they were all good players which made it lots of fun. After the 24th we headed up to the Bastian Reunion up Salina Canyon and that was a lot of fun the boys love being in the mountains. Josh didn't get there as early as we would have liked but he made it. We fished and went in the Razor and hiked. It was a lot of fun. You can see more crawdads lots of tired boys from playing to hard and much more! When we got home we had three days to get ready to go on our trip. So the weeks just flew by in July. Here are some fun pictures to prove it.

No comments: